Pages

Hi!

Posted by Andreea C. | Posted on 12:19

Just thought it was time I moved to a personal space where I could post my sims creations. You will find here some of my old sets and brand new custom content for both TS2 and TS3. There will be just a little bit of everything since I like to create just a lil bit of everything.

However I do feel there should still be a few simple rules.
You may retexture/recolor my creations as long as credits are given.
Can be shared on sims communities only if free and with a link to my page.
Genetics/make-up/clothing/accesories can be included/uploaded with sims as long as credits are given.
Walls/Floors can be included in shared lots as long as credits are given.


That'd be all :) enjoy the files! Comments are always welcome :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment